Check out these related products
- $17.76 Was $20.04Save $2.28
- $10.55 List price $16.99Save $6.44
- $16.75 List price $19.99Save $3.24
- $16.09 List price $22.99Save $6.90
- $19.95 List price $21.99Save $2.04
- $21.23 Was $26.99Save $5.76
- $19.52 List price $26.99Save $7.47
- $21.75 List price $27.99Save $6.24
- $18.46 List price $24.99Save $6.53
- $22.49 List price $29.99Save $7.50
- $15.88 List price $19.99Save $4.11
Neuromarketing: Understanding the Buy Buttons in Your Customer's Brain
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
How can the latest brain research help increase your sales?
Because paople are inundated daily by an average of 10,000 sales messages, selling is now tougher than ever. That's why you need to learn what neuroscience has uncovered that will immediately increase your selling and influencing effectiveness.
Unveiling the latest brain research and revolutionary marketing practices, authors Patrick Renvoise and Christophe Morin teach highly effective techniques to help you deliver powerful, unique, and memorable presentations that will have a major, lasting impact on potential buyers such as:
- The 6 stimuli that "always" trigger a response
- The 4 steps to align content and delivery of your message
- The 6 message building blocks to address the "old brain"
- The 7 powerful impact boosters to set your delivery apart from the rest
Once you know how the decision-making part of the brain works, you'll quickly begin to deliver more convincing sales presentations, close more deals, crreate more effective marketing strategies, and radically improve your ability to influence others.
|Number of Pages:||243|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Harpercollins Christian Pub|
|Publication Date:||October, 2007|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.00 x 1.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.