Joovy - Caboose Ultralight Tandem Stroller, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Joovy Caboose Ultralight Tandem Stroller is compact and lightweight, so you will enjoy taking your little ones wherever you go. At only 21 pounds, it's 20 percent lighter than the original model and far lighter than most double strollers. It is also ultra-maneuverable, with sealed ball-bearing wheels that provide a faster and smoother ride. The lightweight tandem stroller is made with an aluminum frame for durability, and it has an oversized canopy to keep the sun and wind off of your child. It also has a fully adjustable five-point harness in the front seat to ensure your little one rides safety. The Joovy Caboose tandem stroller in black has foam covered handles for comfortable pushing.
Joovy Caboose Ultralight Tandem Stroller, Black:
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Oversized canopy with sun visor extension
- Patented stand-on tandem design with padded rear seat
- Locking, front swivel wheels for better maneuverability
- Deluxe, fully adjustable five-point harness in front seat
- The lightweight tandem stroller has a three-point harness on rear bench seat
- Comfortable two-position front seat with adjustable footrest
- Front seat accommodates car seats or children to 6 months and/or 45 lbs
- Foam-covered handles for both parent and rear-standing child
- Super compact trigger fold design
- Child tray with cup holder
- Large storage basket under seat with elastic sides for easy access
- Includes the Cool Essentials parent organizer
- Includes a universal car seat adapter; fits most major brands
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||45 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||44.0 x 22.0 x 43.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Of course I did today. That's on the qualities of this stroller.by Loveshoppingonthenet2/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Our infant car seat is a Graco and it simply rests in the front seat of the stroller. There's a strap with a latch to secure the car seat to the stroller. I would imagine most any infant carrier car seat would work with this stroller.by mumx33/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what is the total weight capacity this stroller can hold? My 3 yr old is 43lbs. and my 6 mo. old is 20lbs. Will it hold both of them?
- The rear stand-on platform and the rear bench seat are designed for a child that is at least 2-1/2 years old but LESS than 44 inches tall and less than 45 lbs. The maximum weight of the child that can be seated in the front seat is 45 lbs.by braty00075/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is not the Joovy 2010 Caboose Ultralight Sit n Stand stroller. You CAN get a brand new one for the same price or cheaper. I bought one on Ebay brand new with all the new upgrades with free shipping and no tax for $229.99. And, all the new features are AWESOME! I would either wait till Walmart starts carrying the new model or check out Ebay.by braty00075/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?