Check out these related products
- $8.74 Was $10.80Save $2.06
- $9.45 List price $9.99Save $0.54
- $11.38 List price $13.95Save $2.57
- $9.55 List price $12.95Save $3.40
- $10.97 List price $13.95Save $2.98
- $10.82 Was $13.46Save $2.64
- $11.24 List price $14.99Save $3.75
- $8.47 Was $11.30Save $2.83
- $8.21 Was $9.50Save $1.29
- $9.05 List price $10.95Save $1.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Argues that embraces contribute to our physical and mental well-being and describes the finer points of therapeutic hugging
Relax, raise your arms, place them around the person in front of you and squeeze gently. But, no bear hugs, please. Kathleen Keating and Mimi Noland combine their talents to show how and why all kinds of hugs have positive results on IQ, aging, self-esteem, and stress. Simple line art drawings of charismatic cartoon bears lend a whimsical touch to book guaranteed to touch your heart.
A great gift idea for someone who needs a hug. A beary, beary uplifting book.
|Number of Pages:||72|
|Publisher:||Perseus Distribution Services|
|Publication Date:||February, 1983|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 6.50 x 0.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $4.46 List price $5.95Save $1.49
- $18.26 Was $19.30Save $1.04
- $15.10 Was $15.98Save $0.88
- $6.61 Was $6.99Save $0.38
- $8.40 List price $12.95Save $4.55