Similar items in stock
Pyrex 12-Piece Storage Plus Set With Plastic Lids
Customers also viewed these products
- from $36.31
- from $38.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Pyrex 12-piece storage set makes keeping food and reheating an easy task. Featuring non-porous glass that won't absorb food odors or stains, this set can be taken from the refrigerator and used in the microwave. The pieces are easy to clean and dishwasher-safe.
Pyrex 12-Piece Storage Plus Set With Plastic Lids:
- One 2-cup round container with lid
- One 1-cup round container with lid
- One 4-cup round container with lid
- One 4.75-cup deep rectangle container with lid
- Two 1.875-cup deep rectangle container with lid
- Non-porous glass won't absorb food odors, flavors or stains
- Lighter-weight glass that is easier to handle
- Easy to clean
|Color:||Red , Clear|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1075452|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes! i have used them in the oven. it's oven safe.by wendi88319/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Glass is pre-heated oven, microwave, fridge and freezer safe, & dishwasher safe.by BarryNYC8/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The containers in this particular set are too small to bake a cake in, but pyrex glassware is totally appropriate for baking, so you just need to choose one of their larger sizes for baking a cake.by Birdleaf2/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just checked the actual lids. The only numbers appear to be part numbers. There are no triangles with a number inside to denote the type of plastic. I checked the Pyrex website for the exact set and found them. Link will be at end. Not sure if it is allowed. If not, just search google and go to the storage section. I will sum up what the Pyrex site says...BPA free plastic lid is dishwasher safe (top rack only). That is the only information listed. You can contact customer care though and inquire further if you which. Here is the link: http://www.pyrexware.com/index.asp?pageId=14&CatID=380&SubCatID=400&upc=71160057326by BarryNYC8/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We appreciate your concern regarding our products. Our Pyrex brand lids are a composite of ingredients that, in the amounts included in the lids, meet all FDA requirements for food contact materials. We are sorry that we cannot provide you the exact ingredients in our lids. The actual list of those ingredients is proprietary to World Kitchen and its supplier. However, our supplier has confirmed that these covers do not contain any of the following ingredients. We hope this is helpful. Polystyrene Phthalate BVP PVC Polychlorinated Vinyl Bisphenol A (BPA) Polycarbonateby WKConsumerCareCenter7/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$10.97 Was $12.97Save $2.00