Customers also viewed these products
56cm Tour de France Advantage Pro Elite Touring Bicycle
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
56cm Tour de France Advantage Pro Elite Touring Bicycle:
- Riding Style: Touring bike
- Frame Size: 56cm
- Frame Material: alloy
- Fork: steel 1-1/8" threaded
- Speeds: 21 speeds
- Cantilever brakes
- Derailleur: Microshift
- Wheels: 700C double-walled alloy rim
- Hubs: 36H
- Handlebars: 60cm back sweep alloy risers
- Seat Post: alloy 27.2 300mm length
- Saddle: Vader Ed rail without clamp
- Crank Set: Dotek alloy triple
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 56"L x 8"W x 31"H
Great news! If you select Site to Store delivery, you can call your local store as complimentary assembly may be offered at that location.
|Age Range:||8 - 11 Years , 12 - 14 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||20" (Age 8-12)|
|Number of Speeds:||Speed|
|Brand:||Tour de France|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||700c|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||56.00 x 8.00 x 31.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Great question, Ray. Seeing as you asked over 1 1/2 months ago, you would think the Wally Werl attorneys could have chimed in. I did see that it is rated for 275 lbs, when I viewed the bike on alibaba. Also, the bike is designed for long commutes, which doesn't sound like something a 12 year old would should be doing. Maybe if we start a dialog here, answers will come ? Good luck.by treesme2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?