26" Schwinn Meridian Adult Tricycle, Blue
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience a new kind of freedom while cycling on the 26" Schwinn Meridian Adult Tricycle, Blue. It's an ideal option for commuting, recreation and more. Enjoy leisurely rides or fast-paced transit. With a low stand-over, step-through aluminum frame, this Schwinn Meridian tricycle is easy to get on and off. A rear folding basket provides convenient storage for groceries, backpacks, delivery items and much more. Its trio of extra wide 2" wheels lend ample stability to safely and smoothly get you where you need to go. The wide upright handlebar creates a stable, balanced ride. Linear-pull brakes promise smooth and intuitive stopping, and the single-speed gear style offers easy operation. This 26" adult tricycle features a padded spring cruiser saddle that absorbs bumps. Front and rear fenders help to keep clothing clean.
With a comfort saddle, inclusive storage and an easy-to-operate single-speed design, the 26" Schwinn Meridian Adult Tricycle, Blue is sure to become a favorite. It's easy to assemble in just 45 to 60 minutes.
Great news! If you select Site to Store delivery, you can call your local store as complimentary assembly may be offered at that location.
26" Schwinn Meridian Adult Tricycle:
- Schwinn adult trike offers easy, smooth riding
- Easy low stand-over/step-through aluminum frame
- Single speed 26" adult tricycle
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Wide upright handlebar for a stable, balanced ride on this three-wheeler
- Linear-pull brakes promise smooth and intuitive stopping
- Comfortable, padded spring cruiser saddle absorbs bumps
- Front and rear fenders keep clothing clean
- Schwinn meridian tricycle with rear folding basket for belongings
- Tires: 26" x 2.0"
- Assembly takes 45 to 60 minutes
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||26" (Adult)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||s4001km|
|Number of Speeds:||Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||26"|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||72.00 x 44.00 x 30.00 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has only one speed but it is easy to pedal and I'm 65 and it's not made to go fast.by aileronjh5/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- just one. I wish this came in a three speed.by WalmartWinona5/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no speedsby spook16433/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- noby woodiewoodpicker14/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Schwinn Meridian is a single speed tricycle.by PCCustomerService4/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This model is a single speed. it says so, in the info that Walmart provides, I knew that before my purchase as that's what I wanted.by bunnyguy3/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- noby truegemni3/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No gears, but if you properly adjust your chain tension and "gain speed for the hills", you can totally pedal on an incline.by 4BMG3/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not.....and if you live on an incline you will get a work out........donated mine to CARES.by redwinelover3/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no gearsby Coco22223/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. my 26 schwinn meridan r.rear drive wheel wobbles since I put it together please advise me about how to resolve this problem thank you
- Either take it to Walmarts and the assembler there could check it for you, or to a bicycle shop and for a fee they will go over it for you. I don't know if Walmart Charges a fee. Probably.by jacarkie5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the axle bolts half to tight or if you have a crocked rim take the wheel of the bike lay it on a smooth bench and mark were the bend is at and top it with arubber hammerby woodiewoodpicker18/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would take the wheel off and bring it to a local bike shop where can true it up by adjusting the spokesby Eriekaskitchen7/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Call Schwinn they will send you another one.by Trikemup11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products