Fanci-Full Temporary Hair Color, 56 Bashful Blonde, 9 fl oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fanci-Full Temporary Hair Color will give you a natural look while covering up the gray. It is designed for use on light blonde hair. This temporary hair color for graying contains no ammonia or peroxide to be safe on your hair and gentle enough for everyday use. It also washes away with shampoo.
Warnings: This product contains Ingredients which may cause skin irritation oncertain individuals And a preliminary test according To accompanyingdirections should first be made. This product must not be used fordyeing eyelashes or eyebrows, To do so may cause blindness. Before everyapplication, apply a few drops Of this product To a small, clean, dryarea on inner fold Of elbow. Leave uncovered And undisturbed for 48hours. If no abnormal condition results, then make application. Do notapply if scalp is erupted or diseased.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearalkonium Chloride, Octoxynol-1, Benzyl Alcohol, Tartaric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Direct Black 51 (Ci 27720), Acid Violet 43 (Ci 60730), Acid Orange 7 (Ci 15510), Acid Yellow 3 (Ci 47005), Direct Red 80 (Ci 35780), Red 33 (Ci 17200).
Directions: Shampoo, condition, rinse And towel dry hair. Shake bottle well. Do notdilute contents. Squeeze into hand And work through hair withfingertips. Do not rinse out. Style.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.647 x 2.513 x 7.841|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product does not lift color....you would need bleach to go from black to blonde.by redheeler10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It won't dye black hair blonde. It does not have the chemical level to 'pull' the black color out of your hair. That would take a much higher level of chemicals than a temporary hair dye could ever do. It would brighten up already light and or grey/white hair--but not black. The black colors are in the product line for dark hair.If you want to go blonde be real careful and choose a professional you can trust. In my 50 some years I've only known a handful or women who can successfully dye blonde at home. All but 1 of the women I'm referring too are or were blonde to begin with.If you are real talented you may be able to do it.But blonde is the most difficult and could do the most damage.Good luck I hope you get blonde!by Fraurisa1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have never used this product, but it states that it is good for use on light blonde hair. My guess is that it would NOT give you the results you are after. Being that it is temporary and washes out immediately, it seems harmless and inexpensive enough to give it a try though.by PotentialConsumer11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How well will this product work on light brown hair? Would it be ineffective completely or make it into a dirty blonde ?
- This only works to tone light blonde hair...its just a temporary rinse.by redheeler10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not lighten hair color.by CommunityAnswer10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?