Tell Me Again: About the Night I Was Born
Customers also viewed these products
- $12.49 Was $14.41Save $1.92
- $9.28 List price $11.95Save $2.67
- $8.02 Was $8.99Save $0.97
Check out these related products
- $11.99 List price $16.99Save $5.00
- $11.24 List price $17.99Save $6.75
- $13.81 List price $16.99Save $3.18
- $12.60 List price $17.99Save $5.39
- $13.91 Was $15.58Save $1.67
- $14.52 List price $17.99Save $3.47
- $15.97 List price $16.99Save $1.02
- $15.35 List price $16.99Save $1.64
- $12.44 List price $17.99Save $5.55
- $13.24 List price $17.99Save $4.75
- $10.31 List price $17.99Save $7.68
- $14.77 List price $17.99Save $3.22
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A young girl asks her parents to tell her again the cherished family story of her birth and adoption
Tell me again about the night I was born . . Tell me again how you would adopt me and be my parents... Tell me again about the first time you held me in your arms . .
In asking her mother and father to tell her again about the night of her birth, a young girl shows that it is a cherished tale she knows by heart.
Jamie Lee Curtis and Laura Cornell come together once again to create a unique celebration of the love and joy a baby brings into the world. Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born is a heartwarming story, not only of how one child is born but of how a family is born.
|Number of Pages:||40|
|Author:||Cornell, Laura , Curtis, Jamie Lee|
|Publisher:||Harpercollins Childrens Books|
|Publication Date:||August, 1996|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.50 x 9.25 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.