Consider these popular products
RipStik Caster Board, Green
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The RipStik Caster Board is a cross between a snowboard and a skateboard on wheels. Hop on and see for yourself! Its unique design allows acceleration and turning without pushing, and there's a concave deck for increased foot control. Twist it in the middle to make goofy moves! Best of all, you don't have to hit the slopes to use it — it'll glide easily down the sidewalk of your choice.
- Inlined caster trucks and pivoting deck provide a snowboard-like carving ability
- Polyurethanewheels and ABEC-5 bearings for a smooth ride
- No assembly required
- Maximum rider weight: 220 lbs.
|Minimum Recommended Age:||8 Years|
|Age Range:||12 - 14 Years|
|Maximum Recommended Age:||and up|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||15055030|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||33.5 x 9.0 x 5.0 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. what color of green is the green ripstik? Is it more of a true green, lime green, army green? the pictures I have seen all look different.
- lime green....not neonby HappyShop4Me10/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do you recommend this Ripstick or the Ripstick G if you can get them for the same price?
- DEPENDS IF YOU KID HAS RAILS TO RIDE. THANK GOODNESS MINE DON'Tby missyb6210/21/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?