Coleman 100-Qt. Wheeled Cooler
Customers also considered
- $53.04 List price $59.99Save $6.95
- $62.99 Was $78.45Save $15.46
- Rollback$49.97 Was $63.91Save $13.94
- $50.37 Was $64.99Save $14.62
- Clearance$15.88 Was $40.19Save $24.31
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You can depend on the Coleman Wheeled Cooler to keep food and refreshments cold for a long period of time. Padded with more insulation that an average wheeled cooler, the Coleman 100-Quart Cooler can keep ice cold for up to 5 days at 90 degrees Fahrenheit. The Coleman Cooler is equipped with two-way handles that provides easy portability, making this cooler convenient to tote around. The durable handle design also provides easy-lifting and carrying to help avoid back strain or injury. With large wheels, the Coleman 100-Quart Cooler is painless to maneuver and it can even handle rolling through rough terrain. The Coleman wheeled cooler is rust-proof and has a leak-resistant channel drain for no-tilt draining. The hinged lid on the Coleman Wheeled Cooler can accommodate elastic cords for additional dry storage. The lid also has deep beverage holders on the top to increase its functionality. The Coleman 100-Quart holder can hold up to 230 cans and measures 36.25" long x 18.5" wide x 16.88" high.
Coleman 100-Quart Wheeled Cooler:
- Holds 130 cans
- Hinged lid with deep beverage holders
- The lid is designed to accommodate elastic cords for additional dry storage (cords sold separately)
- Rustproof, leak-resistant channel drain for no-tilt draining
- Two-way handles for easier lifting, and carrying of the Coleman wheeled cooler
- Coleman 100-quart cooler keeps ice cold up to five days at 90 degrees Fahrenheit
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6201A748|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Xtremeby Luke19639/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is the "Extreme" Coleman line of coolers.by KiwiParrot3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's the 100 qt. Wheeled Xtremeby getlow11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's the 100 qt wheeled Xtreme - not the standard versoniby ladyluvstocamp9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the Coleman Xtreme 100 Qt. Wheeled Cooler (6201A748).by ColemanCompany9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure what you mean by "standard version". It is a large cooler on 2 wheels, blue in color with bilateral handles for lifting as well as a larger, longer handle for pulling.by MajoretteMom9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Exteriorby Luke19639/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Exterior dimensons.by fancyfeline9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The exterior dimensions are 36.3" x 16.6" x 18.5". The interior dimensions are 23.5" x 11.75" x 13.75". The interior dimensions are a bit tricky due to the wheel well. The bottom of the cooler is 23.5" long, but the cooler length is longer when you measure above the wheel well.by ColemanCompany11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I had 20LBS w/ 2 cases of 16.9oz bottles of water. Depends what you use it for I guess.by Luke19639/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My best guess is about 5-6 five lb bags.by Ar55511/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- two large 20 pounds of ice...by mindmyownbusiness149/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?