The Gladiators: History's Most Deadly Sport
Check out these related products
- $14.01 List price $18.99Save $4.98
- $13.08 Was $14.21Save $1.13
- $29.84 Was $31.47Save $1.63
- $18.87 Was $20.03Save $1.16
- $13.37 List price $18.00Save $4.63
- $15.68 List price $16.99Save $1.31
- $15.89 List price $20.00Save $4.11
- $17.28 List price $22.00Save $4.72
- $17.56 List price $20.00Save $2.44
- $19.87 List price $26.99Save $7.12
- $25.16 List price $30.00Save $4.84
- $12.96 List price $16.99Save $4.03
- $36.49 Was $39.95Save $3.46
- $10.59 List price $11.95Save $1.36
- $36.95 List price $39.95Save $3.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, St. Martin's Griffin, 2007, ISBN# 0312364024
Superfit, muscled, and macho, gladiators were hero-worshipped for their skills and courage as they fought to the death, yet despised for their humble status. For over six cruel centuries, tens of thousands died in the blood soaked arenas of Rome and its colonies, watched by enthralled crowds screaming for violence. Professor Fik Meijer has ingeniously pieced together their true stories from contemporary evidence, describing the gladiators' origins, daily life, training, and the odds of their survival pitted against their legions of fans' lust for blood and spectacle.
|Number of Pages:||288|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Publication Date:||March, 2007|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.50 x 0.75 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.