Adjustable Bed Risers
Customers also considered
- from $26.00
- from $11.75
- $13.34 Was $16.99Save $3.65
- Rollbackfrom $11.11
- Rollbackfrom $55.00
- from $58.00
- Rollbackfrom $56.02
- from $5.00
- from $47.87
- from $51.00
- Rollbackfrom $59.00
- Rollback$30.99 Was $37.26Save $6.27
- $11.95 Was $13.70Save $1.75
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Adjustable Bed Risers are an ideal way to raise your bedskirt off the floor or instantly create additional underneath storage space. With these in place, you can make room for tubs, boxes and other items. You can also enjoy the benefits of an elevated sleep space in a room with a television or windows, as you'll have a better view of everything surrounding you. The bed leg or caster fits securely into the recessed cup built into each one. With such a tight fit, you will not have to worry about excess movement or instability. With the home bed risers, you can elevate your furniture piece 3", 5" or 8" higher. They are made with quality materials to ensure they hold up against regular use. The Creative Bath bed risers also blend seamlessly with all frames and decor for a uniform look. Change the height of your furniture with ease using this simple-to-install product.
Adjustable Bed Risers:
- Elevate your bed 3", 5" or 8"
- Adjustable bed risers lifts your bedskirt off the floor
- The home bed risers create additional storage space under your bed
- Provides a better view of the everything surrounding your bed, making them ideal for rooms with windows or a television
- Bed leg or caster fits securely into each recessed cup built into the bed riser
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 7.5 x 8.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby tiredandready12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the risers will work on an end table as long as the leg does not exceed 3 inches by 3 inches, which is the dimension of the recessed area of the riser.by GuestRoomVisitor6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but they might not be very attractive (too large for the application).by DrDtMM6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but you may want to use the shorter ones.by noebug6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the end tables have legs, then the risers could easily work to increase the height of the end tables.by Vvibesinct6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about your end table but it worked for my dresser. It's wonderful.by ptquilter486/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. We are using them for our stand up desks. However note that if you use the full 8" riser that they may stick out beyond the perimeter of your table. Meaning you may not be able to fit the table in a corner tight against the wall as the bases are beyond the edge of the table.by SatisfiedCustomer2013110/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as long as the legs of the end table will fit in the opening of the riser.by Wings546/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,however you will see them.When used for a bed the skirt covers them.I actually put a table cloth to the floor on my nightstand to cover them and I like the look.by 883322116/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are plasticby tiredandready2/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- They are made out of plastic, but seem to be very durable. I wouldn't exceed the weight limit, and I wouldn't jump on the piece of furniture placed on the risers.by DrDtMM2/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there a hard plastic, ive been using them for 2 weeks and they havent brokeby ghostgirl8112/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic, Yes break No. This is my second bed to use them.by LaFont2/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- hard plastic and don't know if they will breakby shortbed52/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are plastic, but are holding my extremely heavy table and have not cracked or broken.by savinggrc2/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some sort of very hard plastic. VERY VERY sturdy. Have not broken in the 6 weeks we've had them despite several kids napping on the bed at once and a few bouncing (that was quickly discontinued when I caught them).by HomeschoolMilitaryMom2/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my opinion as I own these, it would be extremely hard to break them. They are a very thick grade of plastic, and I mean thick. They are sturdy even when rising to the maximum. It is a good product, more than expected for the price. Hope this helps.by Frazier20031/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is some kind of composite material. Strong.by noebug1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- FOUR each: 3" and 5" (stackable, to achieve 8" higher). Strong and durable. You get everything you need in one box.by cimarronshopper1/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you get 4 large and 4 small...in one box for one bed yu need just one box then yu can adjust the props for how high by stacking them on top...if yu have more than four legs for your matress support yu need two boxesby MamiKari9/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 come in a box. And it was 11.99 when I ordered. You get the option for 3 inches, 5 inches and 8 inches. ALL of those are in the box.by Anubis829/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there are 4 of the 3 inch & 4 of the 5 inch the 3 inch & 5 inch can be stacked if desired. so you can raise the bed either 3, 5 or 8 inches. I paid a bit over $12.00 including sales tax for my state. hope this helpsby midgesmom9/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One box held 8 individual riser pieces - 4 risers that were 5" tall and 4 risers that were 3" tall. I used all 8 because you can slide the 3" riser onto the 5" riser to make an 8" riser. Otherwise, I suppose you could raise two different beds (one by 3" and one by 5")by Meejo762/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 8 in a box. You can use them 4 at a time for 2 different heights or combine them to make the height the maximum sizeby Music4theparty1/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 8 bed risers (4 large & 4 small) unit price $11.99by dance04151/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are eight in the box I ordered. You get four of the shorter size and four of the taller size. I used the smaller ones on the kid's bed and the bigger ones on our bed so both beds ended up with storage room. Yay!by Chicknbits2/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$46.00 Was $49.00Save $3.00
- from $47.87
- Rollback$30.99 Was $37.26Save $6.27