About this item
Learn how to cook with your Nintendo DS! As a budding chef you must first prepare foods then combine raw ingredients together as you cook them on the stove. Follow real recipes or experiment with your own combinations to create a culinary masterpiece with your stylus. Cooking Mamas ingredients include a variety of gameplay modes, including over 200 mini-games and a practice mode where you decide what to cook, how long to cook it for and how to present it. Playing in the main game enables players to earn bronze, silver and gold awards for their efforts based on the quality of their cooking and recipes can even be shared with up to four other people via DS Wi-Fi link up.
- Create 76 different, real world dishes from fried eggs to cabbage meat rolls! By mastering the first 15 recipes you can unlock 61 increasingly complex bonus recipes to expand your skills in the kitchen.
- The stylus is your master kitchen tool. Use it in more than 200 mini-games to chop, slice, pan fry, knead, grate, mash, tenderize, mix, peel, carve, roll and more. Once your dish is ready, you can even use the stylus to prepare the final layout of your meal.
- Cool food down by blowing into the Nintendo DS microphone
- Combine recipes to create more advanced dishes
- Share recipes with up to 4 other people or transfer a saved game to a friend via the DS wireless link
- Earn bronze, silver and gold medals based on the quality of your cooking
- Practice mode lets you fine tune your cooking skills without being judged
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Alcohol Reference
|Platform:||Nintendo DS & DSi|
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 7.5 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.