About this item
Charge and sync all of your Apple devices with this 4XEM Lightning to USB Cable. It is MFI-certified and can be connected to multiple Apple devices, including the iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPad and the iPod. This device connects to a computer's USB port, allowing the user to charge and sync music and data simultaneously. It can also be used with the 4XEM USB power adapter (sold separately) for convenient charging from any wall socket. The 6' lighting cable does not support audio or video output capabilities.
4XEM Lightning To USB Cable:
- MFI-certified USB 2.0 cable connects your Apple iPad, iPad mini, iPhone 5 or iPod to your computer's USB port for syncing and charging
- Can also be paired with the 4XEM USB Power Adapter (sold separately) for convenient charging from a wall outlet
- 4XEM's Lightning to USB Cable is compatible with both Mac and Windows PC
- Does not support audio or video output
- Length: 6'
- Charge and sync cable for iPod/iPad/iPhone is a handy tool for the avid Apple device user
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.01|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 4.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.