About this item
The 4D Vision Human Torso Anatomy Model is an ideal way to discover the wonders of the inner workings of the human body. This freestanding model is an ideal study aid. The human torso model features 32 fully detachable parts, including the kidneys, heart, stomach, pancreas, small intestine, large intestine, liver, backbone, ribcage, skull, brain and lungs. The model features a transparent cutaway to easily view inner details. Each piece is individually hand-painted with meticulous attention to detail. The 4D Vision Anatomy Model comes with a guidebook and a display platform. It measures 4-5/8" model when complete. The model is recommended for ages 8 and up.
4D Vision Human Torso Anatomy Model:
- 32 fully detachable parts
- 4-5/8" model when complete
- Transparent cutaway to view inner details
- Features the kidneys, heart, stomach, pancreas, small intestine, large intestine, liver, backbone, ribcage, skull, brain and lungs
- Includes an illustrated assembly guide book and a display platform
- Includes guidebook and display platform
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
|Age:||8 - 11 Years|
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.625 x 7.375 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.