About this item
Give your porch or patio a nostalgic look and enjoy a wonderful evening out on the patio with this Retro Glider Chair. You'll get simply nostalgic over the cutout details on the seat and backrest. Built to be as comfortable as it is charming, the Retro Glider features a smooth motion glide. The metal seat and backrest of this Outdoor Patio Glider are trimmed in multiple colors, giving you the option of vibrant lime, red coral or yellow. The metal arms with matching colored metal-capped armrests make for a lovely finishing touch to an outstanding outdoor patio glider. The rich powder-coated white and your selected color trim gives this Retro Glider a distinct look. Simple assembly is required before you can fully enjoy your outdoor patio glider.
Retro Outdoor Chair Glider, Multiple Colors:
- Cut-out details on the seat and backrest
- Smooth motion glide
- Seat and backrest are trimmed in a vibrant shade in a color of your choosing
- Select from lime, red coral, or yellow colors
- Matching color metal-capped armrests
- Constructed of metal
- Rich powder-coated white and colored trim
- Clean with a dry non-abrasive cloth
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 27"L x 42"W x 35.5"H
- Model# 71150
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||62.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.0 x 42.0 x 35.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- do not rely on the worthless tool supplied with it. Get a 6mm socket and and a 6 mm boxed end wrench. Use a ratchet with the socket and a wrench for assembly. It is very easy with proper tools. Be prepared for a 90 minute set up.by Mike3573/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Carol, Nothing is assembled. It is definitely a two person job because of the weight of the chairs. You need someone there to hold one end up while you attach the nuts and bolt. Instructions are good though.by spoomom3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had a some help but if you read the directions first before starting you should be ok.by rvic3/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?