Customers also viewed these products
- $9.35 Was $10.73Save $1.38
Suze Orman's Financial Guidebook: Putting the 9 Steps to Work
Consider these popular products
- $10.11 Was $11.11Save $1.00
- $10.73 Was $11.93Save $1.20
- $232.55 List price $282.00Save $49.45
- $18.78 List price $34.95Save $16.17
- $12.00 List price $16.99Save $4.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A One-on-One Financial Planning Session with Suze Orman
With her "New York Times" bestseller "The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom," America's leading financial expert Suze Orman transformed the concept of money forever by teaching us to recognize the emotional aspects of our relationship with it. Now, this fully revised edition of "Suze Orman's Financial Guidebook" translates Suze's own brand of motivation and inspiration into a user-friendly, hands-on workbook that will empower you to work through the nuts and bolts of personal finance, with Suze as your trusted adviser.
Updated to keep you abreast of our quickly shifting economy, you'll find:
- Insightful exercises, quizzes, and worksheets to help you understand how your parents' relationship with money affects yours, and what money means to you
- Up-to-the-minute information on tax codes, IRA rules and regulations, and long-term-care insurance
- Useful strategies for coping with the ever-changing landscape of educational costs, social security, and the stock market
- An outline of key questions that every financial adviser should ask you upon your initial meeting
- An in-depth analysis of all your monthly expenses, providing a realistic picture of just how much money you have to work with and how you may not be respecting your money as much as you should
Regardless of your age and income, it is never too early or too late to take control of your money. "Suze Orman's Financial Guidebook" is the perfect companion to "The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom," the personal finance classic that changed the way millions of Americans viewed money. Full of self-tests, thought-provoking questions, and Suze's easy-to-understand personal finance advice, here is your empowering approach to achieving financial freedom forever, with the best guide possible.
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.2 x 9.2 x 0.5 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.