Customers also viewed these products
- $19.63 Was $21.11Save $1.48
- $12.67 List price $13.95Save $1.28
- $12.02 List price $16.99Save $4.97
- $13.53 List price $17.99Save $4.46
- $13.16 List price $16.99Save $3.83
The Simpsons Uncensored Family Album
Consider these popular products
- $8.61 List price $9.95Save $1.34
- $2.87 List price $4.99Save $2.12
- $6.65 Was $9.10Save $2.45
- $8.95 Was $9.63Save $0.68
- $8.63 List price $9.99Save $1.36
- $14.28 List price $18.99Save $4.71
- $10.77 List price $14.99Save $4.22
- $8.80 List price $9.95Save $1.15
- $11.76 List price $16.99Save $5.23
- $8.47 Was $8.95Save $0.48
- $11.88 List price $14.99Save $3.11
- $9.07 List price $12.99Save $3.92
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
At last The Simpsons tell-all book in a wicked new format
You'll gasp in amazement at this revealing, no-holds-barred, and (in one minor instance) poignant family album.
Nothing omitted No punches pulled
Assembled and narrated with painstaking, loving care by none other than that First Lady of Tall Hair, Marge Simpson.
You'll laugh You'll cry You'll turn the page
Armchair anthropologists, deviant psychologists, and students of Ancient Simpsons History, will all gape in awe at . . . Bart as a baby Marge as a pre-teen Homer with hair Grampa with teeth and . . . a potato grown in the shape of Millard Fillmore
Don't laugh Take the bait
It's the definitive memoir of an all-American nuclear family.
|Publisher:||Harper Design Intl|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.2 x 7.2 x 0.2 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.