Check out these related products
- $10.02 Was $12.59Save $2.57
- $14.21 Was $15.21Save $1.00
- $17.60 List price $22.00Save $4.40
- $19.98 List price $25.95Save $5.97
- $16.70 List price $20.00Save $3.30
- $12.10 List price $18.00Save $5.90
- $12.38 List price $19.99Save $7.61
- $13.37 List price $18.00Save $4.63
- $22.23 List price $29.95Save $7.72
- $21.93 List price $25.99Save $4.06
- $20.38 List price $24.99Save $4.61
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Not Avail, 2006, ISBN# 1594865469
The best-selling Abs Diet series continues with the perfect cookbook for anyone who wants to eat sensibly to get a flat, sculpted set of abdominals --but doesn't have a lot of time to cook
Tens of thousands of Americans have changed their bodies--and their lives--with the help of "The Abs Diet," the "New""York Times" bestseller from David Zinczenko, editor-in-chief of "Men's Health(R)" magazine. A key factor in the diet's success is the meal plan, with its healthy, great-tasting, easy recipes featuring the Abs Diet 12 Powerfoods. Now, to meet the demands of today's time-strapped society, Zinczenko and coauthor Ted Spiker present "The Abs Diet 6-Minute Meals for 6-Pack Abs" to help readers make the right food choices--in less time than it takes to pick up a meal at a drive-thru.
"The Abs Diet 6-Minute Meals for 6-Pack Abs" features:
- 101 6-minute recipes: fast and easy recipes like Barbecue Chicken Pizza, Smokehouse Salad, Summer Vegetable Couscous, and more
- the 12 Abs Diet Powerfoods, plus what makes them nutritional powerhouses and how they increase lean muscle mass and discourage storing fat
- shopping lists, appliance recommendations, and more
- a 7-day meal plan (for those who prefer not to mix-and-match)
- a bonus chapter with 60-minute Sunday creations and 15-minute meals when you have more time
This user-friendly cookbook is the perfect resource for followers of The Abs Diet as well as anyone who wants to change their body to improve their health, their looks, or their athletic performance.
|Number of Pages:||275|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Spiker, Ted , Zinczenko, David|
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Publication Date:||May, 2006|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 7.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.