About this item
The West Bend Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper is a convenient and efficient way to make tasty popcorn from home. It has its own built-in butter well and a motorized stirring rod to evenly coat your snacks. This electric popcorn holder provides heat-resistant handles for improved safety and convenience. Its base is also heat-resistant to protect your counter tops. The West Bend Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper's popping surface features a nonstick coating to help make cleaning simple and fast. It offers a 6-quart capacity and is made for easy maintenance. This electric popcorn popper also provides a lid that can be flipped over and used as a serving bowl. It's a convenient and economical alternative to pricy theater snacks. Now you can make fluffy, light, delectable popcorn in the comfort of your own home with the help of the West Bend popcorn popper.
West Bend Stir Crazy Corn Popper:
- Pops 25% more popcorn than other poppers using the same amount of popcorn and less oil
- Cover turns over to be used as a serving bowl
- Electric popcorn popper helps you prepare your snacks quickly
- West Bend popcorn popper complete with built-in butter well and an exclusive motorized stirring rod
- Non-stick coated popping surface for easy clean-up
- Heat-resistant handles and base prevent injury and accidents
- Ideal for making fluffy, enjoyable popcorn at home
- Save money by avoiding theater snack prices with this West Bend popcorn popper
- Dimensions: 26.7L x 14W x 7.8H inches
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 13.0 x 10.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.