About this item
What's A Father To Do ?
New fathers have come a long way from a generation ago when they were shut out of the delivery room. Today's new father is encouraged to participate in his child's birth by offering support and comfort to his wife, yet little has been done to prepare him for the total process of becoming a father. This book will tell Dad everything he needs to know about pregnancy, delivery, and infant care and give him the confidence to experience all the joys of getting to know his new baby.
Get Straight Answers About:
- What to expect at every stage of pregnancy
- What you'll learn in birthing classes
- Helping her through morning sickness, mood swings, and stress
- Making informed choices about doctors, hospitals, delivery and new baby care
- What you need before you bring the baby home
- Why your wife needs you in the delivery room
- Feeding and caring for your baby
- What to do in an emergency
- How to tell if it is an emergency
- How to be a truly great dad -- right from the beginning
Don't Panic... All The Help You Need Is Here!
Explore this item
|Publish Date:||Jun 01, 1997|
|Number of Pages:||336|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 5.3 x 0.8|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.