About this item
Becoming a teen is an important milestone in every girls life. Its even more important to get answers and advice to the most common health issues girls face from a trusted source. The American Medical Association Girls Guide to Becoming a Teen is filled with invaluable advice to get you ready for the changes you will experience during puberty. Learn about these important topics and more:
- Puberty and what kinds of physical and emotional changes you can expectfrom your developing body to your feelings about boys
- The importance of eating the right foods and taking care of your body
- Your reproductive system inside and out
- Starting your periodwhat it means and how to handle it
- Thinking about relationships and dealing with new feelings
Explore this item
|Contributed by:||Pfeifer, Kate Gruenwald|
|Publisher:||Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John|
|Publish Date:||May 19, 2006|
|Number of Pages:||128|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.52|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.2 x 7.5 x 0.3|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.