Similar items in stock
Brewers Yeast with Garlic
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Best Pet Health Brewers Yeast With Garlic contains proteins, vitamins and minerals to ensure a healthy skin and coat. Garlic reportedly helps repel parasites that affect skin conditions.
- 300 liver-flavored chewable tablets
- Best used for dull coat caused by seasonal changes, pregnancy, dry winter climates, flea and allergy seasons, stress, poor diet and/or dry skin
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.54|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 5.0 x 2.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- That is my question too. They only told me that it takes a while to build up in your pet's system. They did not explain how long a while. But for me, it is worth a try because it is not dangerous for the pets.by rippygirl5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 pill for every 10 poundsby babygirlmojica12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Give iit several daysby susieque117/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say 1-2 weeks for the yeast to penetrate into their bloodstreamby Capooch7/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says on the bottle one daily for every 20 lbs.by Lexie10036/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One pill for every 10 lbsby Capooch8/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I started low, like what the bottle suggests and watch the dog. If they continue to scratch fleas I increase the dosage. I have two spayed female cats and they each get 6, twice a day. My Min. Schnauzer gets 8 twice a day and my Jack Russell gets 4 twice a day. And I use no other flea and tick solution. My two small dogs are inside pets.by MLAH932/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- on the bottle it tells you to give 1 pill for every 20 pounds. my dog is only 10 pounds so she gets half a pill a day.by cannonball2506/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it the product is safe for a 12lb dog. It does improve their coat, so it's a good bet that it will help with shedding as does regular brushing.by susieque116/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is definitely safe for a 12 lb dog, because it's 1 pill for every 10 lbs. I give it to my 7 lb dog and it works.by Capooch8/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have one dog that sheds horribly, and I mean horribly.. I have found nothing yet, and this product was as if she never had taken them.. For flea deterrent or shedding it seemed to phase neither.by XMISSKIMX3/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't seem to have anything to do with shedding, just fleas and ticks. I've been giving it to my 75 lb. dog since he was a puppy, he is 10 yrs. old now. I give him 17 tablets a day.by MLAH937/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?