Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$5.50 List price $6.60Save $1.10
Goldbug - 2-in-1 Monkey Child Safety Harness
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A great way to keep kids close and safe in crowds, or during family outings. Remove the tether strap to turn this harness into a backpack.
- A 2-in-1 harness made out of a unique, extra soft fabric
- Adjustable straps
- Buckles provide easy on and off
- Zippered back pocket
- Removable tether strap
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Care: machine washable
- For children 18 months and up
- Tether is approximately 4 feet in length
- Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 4.5"
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 4.50 x 12.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As long as it fits, no your 4 yr old is not too old for it. It has adjustable so odd are good that it will fit.by Hypatia8145/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. My husband and I used all the time for our 5 years old girl.by MotherOf2littlergirls5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this product for a 24 year old female, and it works great! I don't think you will have a problem. The straps adjust a lot and the leash is very sturdy.by PoundCakeTKE5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, if you are in a busy setting and he doesn't hold your hand or stay by you, buy it!by jkins10/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no he will love it and so will you. the safety that it gives is wonderful and you don't have to struggle with the kids to let you put it on them.by mawmaw20018/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We used it for our 4 year old grandson. It was perfect!by roxyj7/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, he would be fine with this! I teach a preschool and we have several 3,4, and 5 year olds that have these! Better than running and having something happen! The older they get they figure out they can take toys and treats to put in the pocket to have later!by Kathyjett5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. If you think he would still run away from you in a crowd, I would get it.by gunnerandgavinsmommy6/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?