Check out these related products
- $45.57 Was $52.56Save $6.99
- $52.43 List price $58.95Save $6.52
- $39.92 Was $50.00Save $10.08
- $49.95 List price $58.95Save $9.00
- $165.95 List price $200.95Save $35.00
- $31.38 List price $37.95Save $6.57
- $134.25 List price $150.95Save $16.70
- $262.76 List price $323.95Save $61.19
- $180.59 List price $223.95Save $43.36
Firefighters From The Heart: True Stories And Lessons Learned
Consider these popular products
- $19.54 List price $30.00Save $10.46
- $19.70 List price $29.99Save $10.29
- $249.64 List price $290.27Save $40.63
- $14.97 List price $24.95Save $9.98
- $18.08 List price $19.99Save $1.91
- $15.34 List price $17.95Save $2.61
- $11.36 List price $16.95Save $5.59
- $7.03 Was $7.95Save $0.92
- $5.87 Was $8.95Save $3.08
- $218.30 List price $236.00Save $17.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Delmar Thomson Learning, 2006, ISBN# 1418014230
Welcome to the world of firefighting - the camaraderie, the challenges, the defeats, and the triumphs. Within these pages walk alongside firefighters and fire officers as they fight fires, face career-altering decisions, and learn critical lessons that forever change their perception on what it means to be a firefighter. Chicago Battalion Chief and 27-year service member Steve Chikerotis shares stories drawn from some of the most respected firefighters in the nation to convey valuable lessons on safety, risk management, education and awareness. Over 45 exciting short stories unfold each heart-pounding incident, promoting the development of crucial life-saving instincts and leadership skills as well as inviting readers to develop a sense of appreciation for the life of a firefighter.
|Number of Pages:||266|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publication Date:||June, 2006|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.00 x 6.00 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.