Customers also viewed these products
- $9.44 List price $16.00Save $6.56
- $14.44 List price $16.99Save $2.55
- $17.05 List price $19.95Save $2.90
Quantum Healing: Exploring the Frontiers of Mind Body Medicine
Check out these related products
- $10.52 Was $11.21Save $0.69
- $15.74 List price $26.00Save $10.26
- $10.53 List price $16.00Save $5.47
- $10.19 List price $13.00Save $2.81
- $12.00 Was $14.21Save $2.21
- $10.91 List price $17.00Save $6.09
- $11.49 Was $13.46Save $1.97
- $12.00 Was $14.06Save $2.06
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Discusses the connections between mind, body, and health, outlining the methods readers can employ to tap into their hidden healing powers
Here is an extraordinary new approach to healing by an extraordinary physician-writer -- a book filled with the mystery, wonder, and hope of people who have experienced seemingly miraculous recoveries from cancer and other serious illnesses.
Dr. Deepak Chopra, a respected New England endocrinologist, began his search for answers when he saw patients in his own practice who completely recovered after being given only a few months to live. In the mid-1980's he returned to his native India to explore Aruyveda, humanities most ancient healing tradition. Now he has brought together the current research of Wetern medicine, neuoscience, and physics with the insights of Ayurvedic theory to show that the human body is controlled by a "network of intelligence" grounded in quantum reality. Not a superficial psychological state, this intelligence lies deep enough to change the basic pattenrs that design our physiology -- with the potential to defeat cancer, heart disease, and even aging itself. in this inspiring and pioneering work, Dr. Chopra offers us both a fascinating intellectual journey and a deeply moving chronicle of hope and healing.
|Number of Pages:||272|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||May, 1990|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.25 x 0.75 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $16.65 List price $27.99Save $11.34
- $16.07 List price $24.99Save $8.92
- $8.99 Was $10.37Save $1.38
- $23.77 List price $39.95Save $16.18
- $10.94 List price $17.95Save $7.01
- $9.55 List price $12.95Save $3.40
- $15.06 List price $25.99Save $10.93
- $14.79 Was $16.05Save $1.26
- $19.21 Was $23.40Save $4.19
- $12.39 List price $19.95Save $7.56
- $13.91 List price $22.99Save $9.08