4.9 Carat T.G.W. Brilliant CZ Antiqued 2-Piece Silver-Tone Wedding Ring Set
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
This wedding set that your grandmother would have loved to pass on to you is beautifully recreated using flawless cubic zirconia. A brilliant-cut, round cubic zirconia highlights the engagement ring. Both rings feature milgrain detailing, the hallmark of fine antique jewelry.
4.9 Carat T.G.W. Brilliant CZ Antiqued 2-Piece Silver-Tone Wedding Ring Set:
- CZ wedding ring set
- Silver-tone finish
- Distinguished and elegant
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.25 x 7.25 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have had this ring for almost 5 months and it does not turn the ringer into any color. I do not believe it sterling silver but coated with Rhodium.by Chioma777/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO IT'S NOT STERLING SILVER AND YES IT WILL TURN YOUR FINGER GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by An anonymous customer12/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not silver, it looks like aluminum... I don't think it will turn your finger green.by comboking7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have very sedative skin and I wear it everyday, wash my hands and no irritationby Shopingaddictjj2/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will not irritate your skin. I have sensitive skin and it don't bother me at all. It is good quality product.by lacoop2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the size of the CZ center stone & the smaller stones? What does this ring look like from side views?
- It is very ugly for sure, looks cheap, is built up high on the sides like a cheap costume piece of jewelry.by bargainhunts501/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ring looks nice and has a nice shape to it , if you do not want the regular/usual round like feel. I love the shape.by Chioma771/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $28.00