Wood Folding 4-Shelf Bookcase, Multiple Finishes
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Great for apartments, smaller rooms or the bathroom, this shelf has four tiers for displaying photos or collectible pieces, and folds compactly for storing.
4-Tier Folding Shelf:
- 4 tiers for displaying photos & more
- Folds flat for storing away
- Solid beechwood with walnut finish
- Assembly required
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 11.5 x 51.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not very big, I should have bought a lower but longer one. I only have two books on the second shelf and they fall over every day. Even if I had book ends, there just isn't enough room for what it costs. It is beautiful, but that does no good, since it is unstable and actually each shelf does require some sort of work on it. It was too much to buy another, the installation is doable for one person, but you definitely don't want another one, even though you need two to be able to use it for anything purposeful.by JustAna6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- space between bottom 3 shelves is 1' 1/8". I have a hardcover Tom Clancy Debt of Honor on bottom shelf and still have a little space above the book.by hawk3212/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just under 12 inches for the shelves that have one above it but the top shelf doesn't have a limit as it is openby shannonhz10/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 11"by Bigfatmouth5/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shelves are about a foot apart, the tallest book I have on any of the shelves is 11-1/2 inches tall.by BeckyA8412/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a foot inbetween each shelfby Eisme8/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- eleven inchesby bamagal654/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Standing books 10 inches and lying flat 12 inchesby uchicago12/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can you fit a cable box and dvd player on this shelf? Is it wide and deep enough for that purpose?
- Only if you have and extremely small cable box and tv that is under 12 inches.by JustAna9/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- inside measurements: 1' 3/4" wide 10 1/4" deep 1' 1/8" high (between 3 shelves)by hawk3212/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i guess it depends on your box. It's 12 inches wide, 10 inches deep each shelf and 12 inches between the shelvesby shannonhz12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No only really the books not wide enoughby Aleena239/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is assembly required, at the joints on the bottom three shelves. The upper most shelf you have to install all of the joints and measure to make sure the pre-marked drill holes were marked correctly (most of them were). It does fold for moving, but if I were you I would be very careful and make sure it is covered so it doesn't mark up, since it does get marked and scratches easily.by JustAna9/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The assembly required is very minimal. Only had to attach the hinges to the TOP shelf. VERY easy to do. The entire set of shelves IS actually a neat folding set of shelves.by LeDeuce5/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does fold flat, but initial set up requires assembly.by CommunityAnswer5/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?