About this item
Display books, curios, plants, family photos, linens and other knick knacks with this unique Open Four-Shelf A-Frame Bookcase. It is constructed of sturdy and durable solid beech wood and features a rich dark espresso finish to allow for long-lasting use. This four-shelf bookcase sports a trendy design and slim structure that allow it to blend with many decors and fit into tight spaces. The back side will sit flush against a wall while the front of the ladder-style bookcase slants outward towards the bottom. The shelves decrease in size towards the top making it resemble a ladder and exude an aesthetic visual appeal. Ideal for an office, a reception area, a study, a classroom, a living room, a bedroom, a dorm room, a den or a kitchen, this dark espresso open bookcase will also easily hold magazines and notebooks. It requires some adult assembly and comes with all of the necessary hardware.
A-Frame Open 4-Shelf Bookcase:
- A-frame shelving unit
- Solid beechwood with a rich dark espresso finish
- Four shelves
- Shelves are of different depths, narrowing towards top
- Includes all the necessary hardware
- Open bookcase in dark espresso
- Requires some assembly
- Versatile shelf is appropriate for use in a variety of spaces
- For use in a living room, bedroom, kitchen or bathroom
- Display books, magazines, plants, photos, cookbooks, curios and knick knacks
- Can be paired with additional A-frame shelves to enhance the look
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 12.9 x 58.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.