Consider these popular products
- Rollback$2.07 Was $15.43Save $13.36
- from $10.45
- Reduced Price$18.37 List price $22.04Save $3.67
- Rollback$4.44 Was $8.94Save $4.50
- Rollback$6.48 Was $12.98Save $6.50
- Rollback$4.88 Was $9.88Save $5.00
4' Pre-Lit Porch Christmas Tree, White Lights
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 4' Pre-Lit Porch Christmas Tree features 160 branch tips, and it comes with 60 white lights. This tree also comes with pre-attached branches and requires no assembly. It can be used indoors or outdoors. The Christmas tree with white lights also includes a lighted silver stand and extra bulbs, and the lights will remain lit, even if one bulb burns out. This UL-approved item has 100 percent PVC branches, and it is flame retardant.
4' Pre-Lit Porch Christmas Tree, White Lights:
- 4' artificial, pre-lit tree
- Branch material: 100% PVC
- 160 branch tips
- Tree width at the base of tree: 19"
- Flame-retardant indoor/outdoor Christmas tree
- 60 white lights
- Lights stay lit if one bulb burns out
- Includes extra bulbs
- Pre-attached branches
- No assembly required
- Includes lighted, silver tree stand
- UL-approved lights
- Indoor or outdoor use
|Color:||Silver , Green|
|Primary Shelf ID:||655399|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.00 x 19.00 x 48.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this is electricby ShopinMichigan11/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not have batteries. The cord included with the tree is pretty short, so we put ours right next to an outlet.by Lenta11/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?