Koolatron WC04 4-Bottle Under Counter or Freestanding Wine Cooler
Customers also viewed these products
- $108.38 Was $124.00Save $15.62
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Dimensions: 20.63W x 14.3D x 6H inches
- Stores up to 4 wine bottles
- Black cabinet with glass door
- Touch-pad settings for red and white wines
- Thermoelectric cooling system
- 3 removable shelves create handy storage
No more whining about warm wine. Keep your wine perfectly chilled and within reach with the Koolatron WC04 4-Bottle Under Counter or Freestanding Wine Cooler. With its space-saving design, this compact wine cooler refrigerator holds four 25-ounce wine bottles. Use it as a freestanding unit or mount it vertically or horizontally to your cabinets. It features a state-of-the-art thermoelectric cooling system and touch-pad temperature control settings. Constructed of durable black plastic, this handy wine cooler has a transparent glass door that opens to removable shelves. It also has a sophisticated dark interior with soft interior lights.
Note: Single Zone wine coolers are intended to store only one type of wine at a time, as they have only one temperature zone that can be set to cool either red, white, or sparkling wine.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WC04|
|Assembled Product Weight:||17.00 Pounds|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- THe light is controlled by a button and will stay on when pressed until you manually turn it off. The light is a pretty blue...looks very nice.by TheRealDealReview3/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a button to turn on and offby ScubaKpl3/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stays on if you turn it on.by Boomer195812/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This cooler is exactly 14 1/2 inches from front to back. It extends a little forward under my cabinet, but doesn't look bad at all.by TheRealDealReview6/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not measure the depth but, the wine bottles must be 12.5" or smaller in length to fit into this unit. Hope this helps!by Wally429/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 9 and 7/8 inches wide, 19 and 7/8 inches deep, and 26 inches tallby LRBlues5/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had this cooler for awhile and find it chills the wine very well, at a level not as cold as a regular refrigerator, though. It has a setting for white and red wine. I can't remember the exact temp range, however. One thing I want to state about this cooler- I read reviews about it being very noisy and took a chance in buying it anyway because I found it for a good price and it would fit well where I wanted to install it- horizontally under cabinet. When I installed it and turned it on, it wasn't long before it did start making a racket. When I took it down to inspect it, I found it merely had a loose fan that helped cool it and after finding a screw to snug it back in, it has not made more than a whisper when it runs. It may be a design flaw that has a weak screw in the fans or might have loosened in transit. I love this cooler. Look for it on various sites. You will find a wide range of prices for the same unit.by TheRealDealReview6/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 49 degrees for white wines, 58 degrees for reds.by JJM9401/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products