Under Desk Keyboard Drawer, 23W X 14D, Black
Customers also viewed these products
- $24.99 Was $36.17Save $11.18
- $169.34 Was $176.05Save $6.71
- $76.11 Was $85.19Save $9.08
- $21.99 Was $23.72Save $1.73
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
KD45 3M Under-Desk Keyboard Drawer - 21" x 12.8" - Gray
Drawer slides on steel ball bearings and offers three height positions. Slide-out mouse tray with Precise mousing surface. Soft gel wrist rest plus cable management system. Fits most keyboards. Endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association. Workstation TypeStraight Glide Track Length15-1/2". Color: Black; Workstation Type: Straight; Height (+/- Desktop): +0"/-3 1/2"; Keyboard Tray Dimensions (W x D): 23" x 14".
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1000.00 x 1000.00 x 1000.00 Millimeters|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it comes with everything needed to install and use it. The metal slides are sturdy and work very smoothly with detents to hold it fully open and fully retracted.by HappyClicker10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - There is a template that you hold to show where to put the screws, then you put two metal slides on and put the drawer into the slides.by Weepu10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, installing the wrist rest is optional. It comes with a peel off sticky backing. The lip on the front of the drawer is only approx. 3/8 of an inch deep.by HappyClicker2/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could, with some effort, but why? The tray slides under the drawer if you aren't using it. You wouldn't know it was there. My tray is sitting even with the keyboard.by Weepu1/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- See details in cart
- $158.01 Was $188.69Save $30.68
- $69.00 Was $106.32Save $37.32
- $15.39 Was $16.73Save $1.34
- $236.52 Was $251.30Save $14.78