Consider these popular products
- $38.31 List price $57.00Save $18.69
- $16.80 List price $28.00Save $11.20
- $10.00 List price $16.00Save $6.00
- $19.00 List price $27.95Save $8.95
- $10.61 Was $12.61Save $2.00
- $9.27 Was $10.53Save $1.26
- $12.21 List price $15.99Save $3.78
- $38.13 Was $42.31Save $4.18
- $12.84 List price $18.00Save $5.16
- $10.72 List price $15.00Save $4.28
- $9.17 Was $10.03Save $0.86
- $9.61 Was $10.49Save $0.88
- $11.57 Was $13.15Save $1.58
- $10.76 List price $16.00Save $5.24
Social And Cultural Foundations Of Counseling and Human Services: Multiple Influences on Self-Concept Development
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Social and Cultural Foundations of Counseling addresses the fundamental social and cultural foundations upon which counselors and other helpers develop the knowledge and skill to work effectively with diverse populations. The premise of this text is that such foundational knowledge includes learning about self-concept development within a cultural and sociological context and about the impact that both individual differences and collectivistic philosophies have on cultural and personal identity. It distinctively features a social psychology perspective of diversity, complemented by an understanding of self-concept theory and its interaction with other models of identity development.
|Number of Pages:||274|
|Author:||Schmidt, John J.|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Publication Date:||June, 2005|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.75 x 9.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.