Customers also considered
- from $75.00
- See details in cart
- Rollbackfrom $88.97
- Rollbackfrom $53.00
About this item
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I did not purchase the WalMart warranty for this particular product and wish I did. I filed my warranty through the Cubby tablet company , Ematic, since they offer 180 warranty. It has been nightmare, several emails,forms and mailing of my product and no resolution. It has been 2 months and they're just giving me the run around. The screen is cheap, my son was pressing pretty hard and the internal screen is now distorted. You'd think something made for a child would be made a little more durable.by shibainus20059/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Our screen broke in a week, while riding in the car, in its case, with nobody and nothing touching it. So, there's that. Plus, it doesn't actually have 16GB of internal storage. It has 4.32GB total internal memory (before the OS and preloaded content) and around 6GB on an internal SD card, but that is full. You wind up with about 2.5 GB of available space out of the box.by An anonymous customer10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really durable. Small drop cracked the screen (didn't fall on corners protected by bumper). Due to the cheap screen, the cracking prevents use making it a $100 paperweight. I would buy the warranty or see if you can find a better cover.by bishainc8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is fairly durable . . . . not only dies the tablet itself have chunky rubber sides BUT it also comes with a huge rubbers protector that comes on and off . . . .it's kinds like a shock absorber. You still need to be careful but ours has dropped a couple of times and is still working.by kburnside8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I would purchase the $40 warranty through Wal-Mart. Or at the very least, by a screen protector. The tablet itself seems pretty durable (we haven't dropped it yet) but the screen is easily scratched.by jhamr8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Seems very durable. I would not spend the $40 when the tablet can be replaced for $99.by TechFam8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I've now dropped it a number of times and it seems very durable. However, for only $40, it may make sense to have a warranty for 2 years as you never know what may happen.by SF200310/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- The tablet has a large silicone bumper designed to protect the tablet from the drops.by alex0049/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby mscandi110/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It has the Chrome Browser pre-installed in the parent mode. So you're able to Google anything.by jhamr8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course. It's an absolutely normal Android 4.4 tablet in parent mode. Also, as it's so new and this is the first version of their launcher (The Sprout section is an Android "launcher") is a little buggy from time to time if you need to you can run the kids' apps from the parent side. (The Crayola app tanks out for me when I double-tap in Sprout, but is buttery smooth in parent mode)by CoHPhasor10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you will be able to Facebook and Google search.by CommunityAnswer9/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes!by nicole1122119/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can play Sprout shows and watch Google Play movies.by CommunityAnswer10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby mscandi18/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was able to access and view Hulu and Netflix on the Cubby. Both apps worked great. The picture and sound was nice. The Cubby also came with VuDu pre-installed which is used to purchase and view movies.by jhamr9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (24) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course. The Cubby comes with Vudu (Walmart's streaming service) as well as it's a full Android tablet. Anything you can get through the Play Store is accessible. (As there are many movie apps, it's no problem) I haven't tried the video player on the Cubby side with non-Cubby videos, but you can definitely do it on the Android side.by CoHPhasor8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a youtube app, Vudu app, and google play!by KikiB7149/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- from $7.67
- $9.96List price