The Google Certified, RCA 10" tablet will change the way you think about traditional tablets in a good way. Powered by a Cortex A9 processor and 1GB of RAM, RCA's 10-inch tablet has plenty of power to run all of your favorite Google Play apps, movies or games, ensuring the best user experience Android's 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system has to offer. The beautifully clear 10-inch display will have you thinking you're a part of the show. The included keyboard and KingSoft Office makes this the perfect tablet for work or play. On-board storage isn't an issue either with 16GB of flash storage for pictures, apps and multi-media. Included with the RCA 10" tablet is a sharp, faux leather folio case, making it easy to tote and protecting it from wear and tear.
RCA 10" Tablet 16GB Quad Core Bonus Keyboard/Case:Technical Specifications:
- 1GHz ARM Cortex A9 Quad-Core processor
- 1GB DDR3 of system memory
- 10.1" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution
- The 16GB tablet bonus keyboard case has built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
Software and Applications:
- Back 2MP webcam and front 0.3MP webcam
- microUSB 2.0 port, microHDMI port, headphone jack
- 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Up to 6 hours of run time on a full charge
- The 16GB tablet bonus keyboard case weighs 2 lbs 4 oz; 10.95" x 1.22" x 6.89" dimensions
What's in the Box:
- The quad core tablet uses Android 4.2.2 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Walmart, Sam's Club, Vudu, eMusic
- KingSoft Office, Android browser and Google Play (for applications)
- Android Music Player
- Media Formats: popular media formats are available on the quad core tablet
What's a Tablet PC?
- RCA 10" tablet, battery, wired keyboard, faux leather case, USB cable, Owner's Manual and AC adapter
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
See all Tablet PCs