The Britax Marathon G4 Convertible Car Seat is designed for children rear facing from five to 40 pounds and forward-facing from 20 to 65 pounds. The Marathon achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of Britax SafeCell Technology in the base, integrated steel bars and energy absorbing Versa-Tether that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. The Britax Marathon G4 Convertible Car Seat also incorporates Britax Side Impact Protection, offers a no-rethread and quick-adjust five-point harness, multiple buckle and recline adjustments and an easy-remove cover that also allows access to belt paths from the front of the seat. A head and infant pillow is provided for extra comfort and infant positioning.
Britax Marathon G4 Convertible Car Seat:
Questions about product recalls?
- The Britax Marathon G4 Convertible Car Seat is rear-facing for children 5 to 40 lbs; standing height: 49" or less, seated shoulder height: 9"-16.75"
- Forward-facing for children 20 to 65 lbs; standing height: 49" or less, seated shoulder height: 12"-16.75"
- Tangle-free, 5-point harness distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit
- Quick-adjust harness repositions the harness shoulder height without disassembling the harness straps on the child convertible car seat
- EZ-buckle system and harness holders keep harness straps out of the way when placing your child in the car seat
- Harness Ultra Guard System (HUGS) provides resistance to forward movement in the event of a crash
- Side Impact Protection comprised of deep side walls lined with energy-absorbing EPP foam distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, and contains the head, neck and body
- The Onyx Britax Marathon Convertible Car Seat energy absorbing Versa-Tether features a staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash forces reaching the child
- 2-point attachment to minimize forward rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat
- Infant positioning pillow offers extra comfort while achieving proper harness fit for small infants
- High-density comfort foam provides an extra layer of padding to gently cushion your child
- Rear- and forward-facing recline for child comfort and positioning
- 2 buckle positions for your growing child
- Built-in Lock-Offs ensure a snug lap and shoulder belt installation with minimal effort
- Anti-Slip, contoured base grips and protects the vehicle seat while offering optimum vehicle fit
- The Onyx Britax Marathon Convertible Car Seat has premium lower LATCH Connectors for a quick and simple installation featuring a push button for easy release
- Assembled weight: 19.5 lbs
- Child convertible car seat case with SafeCell Technology features SafeCells designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat which normally propels the child toward the front seat
- Integrated steel bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls
See all Britax baby carriers, car seats and strollers
on Walmart.com. You can shop Britax strollers, carriers and seats by price, category or rating.