The Delta Children's Products Silverton Fixed-Side Crib is a versatile and stylish addition to any nursery. With its subtle, graceful design this sturdy crib will grow with your child throughout the years as it converts from a crib to a toddler bed and then into a daybed.
Delta Children's Products Silverton 3-in-1 Fixed-Side Crib, Dark Cherry:
Questions about product recalls?
- Delta Children's Products Silverton Fixed-Side Crib Weight limit: 50 lbs or 35" whichever comes first
- This Delta Children's Products Crib converts to a toddler bed and a daybed
- Toddler guard rail sold separately
- Strong and sturdy wood construction
- Non-toxic finish tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- 3-position mattress height adjustment
- The Dark Cherry Delta 3-in-1 Crib is JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM
- Easy assembly
- Bedding not included
Bundle Includes Your Choice of Bonus Mattress:
- Kolcraft - Pediatric 800 Crib and Toddler Mattress
- Kolcraft - Pediatric & Toddler Mattress, Enchanted Princess
- Sealy Baby - Ortho Rest Crib and Toddler Mattress (additional $20)
- Sealy Baby - Ultra Rest Crib and Toddler Mattress (additional $40). See our assortment of crib mattresses.
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls