Similar items in stock
Belkin F5D7050 Wireless-G 54Mbps USB Network Adapter
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Belkin F5D7050 USB Network Adapter easily connects your USB-equipped desktop or notebook computer to your wireless network for Internet and file sharing. Desktop users can now join the network with the ease of USB plug-in. Laptop users can enjoy the benefits of staying mobile while connected to the Internet. It can be used with any standard 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 USB slot. The Belkin Wireless-G network adapter features wireless 64- and 128-bit WEP Encryption. With low-power consumption chipset, it keeps your notebook batteries running longer. This 54Mbps USB Network Adapter provides faster wireless networking either in a home or office setting. It is compatible with Windows Me, 2000 and XP. Easy to install and simple to use, this 802.11g Wireless Adapter lets you connect to your wireless internet within just a few minutes.
Features of Belkin F5D7050 USB Network Adapter:
|Compatible Devices:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||F5D7050|
|System Requirements:|| |
PC with one available USB port
|Interface Type:||Hi-Speed USB|
|Features:||Provides 3 times the wireless range of 802.11a adapters , Fits any standard 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 USB slot , Features wireless 64- and 128-bit WEP encryption , Warranty: Lifetime|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||30.00 x 3.00 x 7.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it should work with any router that uses the Wireless G frequency, which is most newer routers. But always hang on to your receipt just in case....by Lee4511/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use this with your Linksys router. The brand doesn't matter as long as it is 802.11g compatible.by OldCW1/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item just receives wifi signals so you would need to be near a wifi source for it to work!by tonynyborn11/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Exactly!. you must be around wifi.by celaytexas11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how old your laptop is. It's possible you only have 802.11b protocol, so this device, which uses 802.11g, would be better. You should also check the wireless transmitter (router or access point) to see if it also is merely 802.11b. Ideally, for it to be worth it for you to buy this device, your router is going to be 802.11g or even the newer 802.11n... and your laptop is older than a year or two and therefore doesn't have 802.11g. Check the specs of your laptop (online if you have to).by SPinBuddy8/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your notebook already has wireless then there is no reason to add more wireless to it unless you're getting something better than what the notebook already has like Wireless 802.11n Dual-Band. This Belkin does not do anything that a built in adapter does not already do. An adapter like this would be a upgrade. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8130836 I want one myself ASAP, I only have 802.11b/g built in.by TheTechGuru8/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$47.22 List price $62.65Save $15.43
- Clearance$6.41 Was $9.20Save $2.79