The Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15 5547 laptop with intel core i7-4510U processor has everything you need to compute on the go. Microsoft Windows 8.1 lets you complete any task. Connect with friends and family on the built-in webcam.
Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 5547 Laptop PC:Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i7-4510U processor
3.10GHz, 4MB Cache
- 16GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
The Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15 5547 laptop with intel core i7-4510U processor gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB solid state drive + 8GB flash
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more
- 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet, 802.11ac Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11ac connection built into your Dell 15.6" inspiron laptop 16GB memory, touchscreen, 1TB SSD and Windows 8.1
- 15.6" Full HD LED-backlit touchscreen display
Integrated video graphics
- Built-in HD webcam
- 5-in-1 memory card reader
- Bluetooth v4.0 technology
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port
- The Inspiron 15 laptop has a 3-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 7 h 17 min battery life
Support and Warranty:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition
- Microsoft Office Trial
- McAfee TPeaks Live Safe (30-day trial)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst when using the Dell 15.6" inspiron laptop 16GB memory, touchscreen, 1TB SSD and Windows 8.1
What's In The Box:
- The Dell Silver 15.6" Inspiron 15 5547 laptop with intel core i7-4510U processor has a 1-year mail-in warranty
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord and AC adapter
- 3-cell lithium-ion battery
- Inspiron 15 Laptop Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.