Haier 1.5-cu ft Portable Washer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Haier 1.5-cu ft Portable Washer offers the convenience of at-home laundry for small spaces. Ideal for small apartments, mobile homes and other places where space is limited, this washer features an efficient stainless steel pulsator wash system with four cycles and four water levels to accommodate a variety of wash loads. An LED display with electric control gives you the precision and custom washing experience you deserve.
Haier 1.5-cu ft Portable Washer:
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||65.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.08 x 19.69 x 35.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I had leakage under normal pressure... make sure you use a bit of thread tape. If the leak is SEVERE you might want to go a different route. Those are plastic threads, not sure how much they will hold.by Matt7258/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- try taking it apart again and putting it back on , trying to make sure it is on tightby wilbehere8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had no problems with high water pressure, but I did notice that when the flow is too low the machine shuts with an "LF" light on the front panel. You might want to make sure you didn't cross-thread the connection. I needed a small replacement part and received a relatively quick response ( a couple days to reply) If it's a manufacturer defect they will handle the repair/replacement problem. If it is shipping damage, they will tell you to take it back to the retailer for replacement.by CompleatWebAholic8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- did you have an insertable washer in in the inlet hose? check the spec in the manual as to inlet pressure. 125 is seems fairly highby gpowell7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had leakage at the machine inlet but I used a small wrench to tighten it a bit further - stronger than hand tight. However, be careful you don't strip the threads. I always have a slight leak coming out of the sink faucet but I won't over-tighten this one. I've had the water turned on very low and that doesn't seem to matter.by An anonymous customer10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine leaked at first, you really need to tighten it down good, I also removed the screen from between the hose fitting and washer connection, seemed to help with tightening so it didn't leak anymoreby FreebyrdNY10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IF6YJAS/ref=pe_385040_121528360_TE_dp_1 i got this stalwart dollyby barkerboy19011/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wrote a review on this washer and the lack of casters was a ding for me. It's not that it doesn't have them, but that you can't attach them. It's not designed for it. I did buy a telescoping platform dolly that should arrive next week. I'm hoping it does the trick. I hope to update my review once I've used it with the dolly. Haier said it was a noise and vibration issue.by An anonymous customer10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Call/email the manufacturer.by Bela19/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No you cannot! They changed this unit to fixed feet. What you can do is use furniture sliders or a dolly. The sliders make it move very easily across carpeting.by Matt72510/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This model is not designed to be used on wheels.by HaierTeam9/12/2015Written by a verified representative from HaierTeamWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy castors at any good hardware store or online. The cost varies considerably. I found a package of 4 castors at Walmart for less than $10. I then built a small wooden frame that fits perfectly under the washer. I would not recommend drilling holes in the bottom of the frame as it is not designed for wheels and you would then probably void the warranty. If its too much trouble or you don't have the skill to create a frame, there are many other portable washers that come with wheels already built-in. I wanted a small washer with a decent sized tub and the wheeled portables I looked at had much smaller tub sizes.by CompleatWebAholic10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I hook mine up to my bathroom sink. The hose they give you has an easy release function so that you install an end piece permanently to the faucet and then can just pop the hose on and off. It works very well, except there's no screen on the piece that stays attached to the end of your faucet. I need to figure out how to add one. It helps to control the flow of water when you're using the sink for everything else.by An anonymous customer11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it can be hooked up to the kitchen sink. It comes equipped with the connector.by KHefington11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this unit is made to hook up to a kitchen sink. You have to remover any water aerator first and then screw on their quick connect adapter.by Quill982011/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have hookups I use my faucet in the kitchenby gtpbkt8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it hooked up easier to my kitchen sink than my old washer hooked up to regular setup.by StarSeed11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is sold with hookups allowing connection to most kitchen faucets.by HaierTeam11/4/2015Written by a verified representative from HaierTeamWas this answer helpful? (15) (1)Was this answer helpful?