Turn the front room into the showroom and optimize the space of your back room as well. With slim, sleek glass across a 23-inch diagonal screen, this all-in-one PC impresses virtually anywhere. Stay organized and free up more room for work. This space-saving all-in-one has several stand options and easily mounts on the wall.
HP EliteOne 800 G1 F4K95UT All-in-One PC:Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i3-4130 Dual-Core processor
3.40GHz, 3MB Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD writer
Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
- 23" display
Intel HD 4400 Graphics
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x PS/2 ports, 1 x Serial port, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x audio out
- 1 x mini PCI Express slot, 1 x internal 2.5" bay, 1 x external 5.25" bay
- 17.4 lbs, 22" x 15.3" x 1.98"
Support and Warranty:
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
What's In The Box:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
- Power cord
- HP keyboard
- HP mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.ENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.