Check out these related products
- $9.52 List price $14.98Save $5.46
- $5.36 List price $9.98Save $4.62
- $6.36 List price $9.98Save $3.62
- $34.00 Was $40.37Save $6.37
- $12.05 List price $19.95Save $7.90
- $23.57 List price $34.98Save $11.41
Hunter: The Complete First Season (Full Frame)
Consider these popular products
- $29.96 List price $39.99Save $10.03
- $24.96 List price $49.98Save $25.02
- $21.39 List price $29.98Save $8.59
- $27.50 List price $59.99Save $32.49
- $18.49 List price $29.98Save $11.49
- $26.19 List price $44.98Save $18.79
- $23.30 List price $39.99Save $16.69
- $16.49 List price $24.99Save $8.50
- $15.41 List price $24.99Save $9.58
- $34.96 List price $44.98Save $10.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
He plays by his own rules. He hates the pimps, pushers, creeps and killers that prowl our city streets, and never fired a warning shot. Fred Dryer stars as the maverick police deceive who along with partner Dee Dee "The Brass Cupcake" McCall (Stefanie Kramer) brought a tough new attitude to television. Critics may have attacked its wild violence, but millions of fans embraced its extreme action, sly humor and sexual chemistry to make "Hunter" one of the most popular cop shows hits in TV history. John Atmos co-stars in this explosive debut season that also featured guest stars Dennis Franz, Brian Dennehy, Dennis Farins, Bo Svenson, Joanna Herns, Ed O'Neill and more. "Hunter: Season One" features 19 hard-hitting episodes (including the two hour pilot movie), plus all-new interviews and more. As Sgt. Rick Hunter would say, "Works for me".
Brand New Interviews with Stephen J. Cannell, Stepfanie Kramer.
Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned).
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Frame|
|Actors:||Fred Dryer, Stepfanie Kramer, John Amos|
|Studio & Production Company:||Anchor Bay Entertainment|
|Record Label:||Anchor Bay|
|Digital Video Formats:||DVD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.70 x 5.50 x 7.80 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Six seasons....I found them at two places. Amazon.com and a mail order company named www.heartlandamerica.comby MohjaveMama1/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 or 4 seasonsby JIMMYMEANS4/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?