About this item
Take your two favorite little ones on a ride around town in the Radio Flyer Pathfinder Wagon. This award-winning Radio Flyer Toy Wagon has many features to enjoy like folding seats, cup holders, seat belts and more. The Radio Flyer Wagon comes with seat belts for added safety, a super-large storage compartment and an extra-long handle for easier pulling. The handle folds under for easy storage. Plus, the Radio Flyer Toy Wagon also features front axles designed for non-tip turning and Dura-Tred wheels, a Radio Flyer wagon exclusive for a quiet ride. The exclusive convertible feature makes this Radio Flyer Pathfinder Wagon 2 wagons in 1. Made for children over age 1-1/2. This Radio Flyer Pathfinder Wagon assembly time is approximately 20 minutes.
Radio Flyer Pathfinder Wagon
Available in stores for layaway
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
Made in the USA
This product was made and assembled in USA with imported parts or packaging. Look for the Made in the USA logo to help support U.S. jobs. Learn more about Made in the USA.
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||8 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi: The Model #2700 Pathfinder Wagon requires assembly with a hammer and screw driver. We include an instruction manual and also have Customer Service Representatives available to help. For assistance, please contact them M-F, 8 am - 5 pm CST; 1-800-621-7613.by Radio Flyer Customer Service12/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not bad except the front wheels and steering mechanisma go on a certain way which was a little confusing. Just had to take front wheels back off and place on other side for proper steeringby Macdan5/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The assembly was super easy, it took me like 15 minutes and that is with my 15 mo old running off with the parts and me having to chase them down.by MommaMcCarter1/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very easy to put togatherby Pam321312/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It was very easy to assemble. I am certainly not that mechanically inclined and I did just fine:o)by BusyChild12/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It was fairly easy to assemble. I think we had it done in less than 30 min. Our 2 yr old granddaughter loves it! We call it her "princess mobile" LOLby scoripo1811/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- easyby bakedbean3/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi: The Model #2700 Pathfinder Wagon has seats that fold to create a flatbed. However, the size of the child will determine if they have enough room to lay within the wagon while it's in that particular position. Please note that the inside of the wagon measures 34" (L) x 16" (W).by Radio Flyer Customer Service12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they will lay flat enough to sit or lay down for a nap and after several months use I think it will lie completely flat. Would use a pad for naps or folded blanketby Macdan5/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With the seat backs folded down, there would be enough room for a small toddler to lay down, but I don't know how comfortable it would be. I suppose if you put a thick blanket down first, maybe. There is a gap between where the two seat backs fold down. As for the seat belts, I attached mine and the seat backs fold down, but don't lay completely flat. They would with something sitting on top of them to weigh them down a bit, but they aren't hanging halfway closed or anything. I didn't test the seat backs to see how they closed prior to installing the seat belts however. They might have closed the same way with or without the seat belts. Hope this helps.by Shopper2168111/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should def be able to fold the seats down and lay a blanket down so the little one could take a nap. the seats do lay down flat even with the seatbelts, you just have to make sure the seatbelts are out of the way.by MommaMcCarter10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not had my son lay down in it, but i would have to say there is room, depending on your childs size. My son is 1year old and a tall one at that and he would fit fine laying down. But good luck that happening for me. As far as the seats laying down with the belts, i have never had a problem. There might be a little give, but if you lay someone or something on it, no big deal. I don't have a problem with my seat belts hindering my seats. HOpe this helps.by AYungMommy1/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the seats will fold flat just take the extra seconds to make sure the seatbelts lay flat against the seat and my son has no problems laying in there with seats folded down.by MUMMUM210/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plasticby conbar888/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Heavy plastic.by cherokeelisa8/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Grammy: The Model #2700 Pathfinder Wagon has wheels that are made of hybrid rubber material that will provide a soft, quiet ride.by Radio Flyer Customer Service3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hard plastic but they look like they will last. I've seen this type of wagon in the second hand store showing some real wear and tear but still rolling.by UncleSyd6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plastic everywhere but it is heavy duty plastic. my kids are 40 lbs & 30 - 33 lbs & they both ride in it together.by katie86895/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wheels are rubber.by CommunityAnswer1/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?