The RBZ Stage 2 driver gives you a big, confidence-building clubface in a head engineered to promote fast swing speed. That?s a killer combo for players who like to get after it with a big swing to launch the ball long. TaylorMade engineers accomplished yet another remarkable feat in metalwood mastery by increasing the size of the clubface (4100 square millimeters) while also improving the aerodynamic properties of the club head. The crown features a unique black, orange and gray decal designed to make it easier to frame the ball opposite the center of the clubface, and easier to detect exactly how the club head is aimed to give you confidence that the face is aligned exactly the way you want it before you start your takeaway.
• Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area
• Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed
• Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster club head speed
• Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin
• Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment
• 5 Year Warranty