Customers also viewed these products
Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System
About this item
About this item
Immerse yourself in clean, crisp, consistent 5.1 surround sound from your games, movies and more. The Logitech X-530 speaker system features a high-tech subwoofer that delivers distortion-free bass and five wall-mountable satellite speakers that eliminate the uneven sound response created by conventional dual-driver designs.
- Frequency Directed Dual Driver (FDD2) satellite technology produces a uniform sound field for full, rich sound
- Matching front and rear satellites deliver balanced surround sound
- Dedicated center channel makes dialogue clear and intelligible
- Dynamic, real-time bass equalization maximizes bass response while minimizing distortion
- Ported subwoofer design displaces more air for deeper bass
- Headphone jack enables private listening
- Master volume and subwoofer level controls placed for quick, convenient access
- Satellite speaker stands rotate for easy wall mounting
- Total RMS power: 70 watts RMS
- Satellites: 45 watts RMS (2 x 7.4 watts front, 15.5 watts center, 2 x 7.4 watts rear)
- Subwoofer: 25 watts RMS
- Total peak power: 140 watts
- Drivers: Satellites — two 2" drivers per satellite; subwoofer — 5.25" ported driver
- Speaker dimensions: satellites — 8"H x 2.5"W x 3"D; subwoofer — 9"H x 6"W x 9.25"D
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >96dB
- PC/Mac, CD, MP3, DVD*, PlayStation* and Xbox*
*Requires game console adapter.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes,this system is compatible with a laptop.I have it connected to my laptop and when i want to use it for my tv,i disconnect laptop and connect for tv.This system comes with a game adapter included;one side of it supports the three plugs (orange,green,black) and the other side has two plugs for an RCA cable adapter.All you need now is a 2xRCA plug to 1x3.5mm stereo plug,which you can buy for $5-$10.Then plug into the single headphone jack on your laptop.by rgbme1/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5.1 is a design standard that requires three output sound jacks (orange, light green, and black) on your laptop. If you don't have these three output jacks (which most likely on a laptop you don't) then you can't benefit from the 5.1 standard.by DoctorM1/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?