About this item
The Britax Parkway SGL Belt-Positioning Booster Car Seat offers premium safety, comfort and convenience for your big kid. It incorporates Britax's leading safety innovations, including one of Britax's Head Safety technologies, a base engineered with SafeCells. The base with SafeCell Technology is designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of this baby booster car seat. The Isoflex Flexible Lower LATCH Connection System allows for an easy installation in seconds from either side of the booster seat with only two clicks and a pull. This system not only secures the Britax Parkway SGL Belt-Positioning Booster Car Seat to the vehicle, but also stabilizes it during a crash, preventing it from becoming a projectile when not in use.
The Parkway SGL also features SecureGuard anti-submarining technology and industry leading True Side Impact Protection now with deep, high side walls lined with energy-absorbing EPS foam to protect your child.
Britax Parkway SGL Belt-Positioning Booster Car Seat:
- Recommended for children 40 to 120 lbs; standing height: 38"-63", seated shoulder height: 15"-21"
- Removable back allows the Britax Parkway SGL booster car seat design to easily convert to a backless booster while maintaining safety of SecureGuard (accessory sold separately)
- Quick-adjust head restraint easily adjusts the head restraint from the front of the seat for a more comfortable fit and enhanced safety
- High-density comfort foam (under removable cover) on the Britax Parkway SGL Belt-Positioning Booster Car Seat provides an extra layer of padding to cushion your child
- True Side Impact Protection provides deep side walls and a head restraint with energy-absorbing EPS foam to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion
- Color-coded vehicle belt guides provide clear indication of the path and positioning of the vehicle seat belt for use in either harness or booster mode
- Armrests of this baby booster car seat provide a natural and comfortable place to rest arms
- Retractable cup holders are designed to hold children's cups and snacks
- Base with SafeCell Technology designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat
- ISOFLEX Flexible Lower LATCH Connection System secures the Britax Parkway SGL booster car seat design to the vehicle in seconds from either side of the booster seat with 2 clicks and a pull
- ISOFLEX prevents the booster seat from becoming a projectile when not in use, and stabilizes it during a crash
- Easy-remove cover allows easy cleaning
- Assembled weight: 12.5 lbs
- SecureGuard works with the vehicle safety belt to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt portion of the safety belt (submarining) during impact, thus minimizing the risk of abdominal injury
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
See all Britax baby carriers, car seats and strollers on Walmart.com. You can shop Britax strollers, carriers and seats by price, category or rating.
|Car Seat Type:||Booster Car Seats , Booster|
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||63 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||120 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||40 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Height Min:||38 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 18.0 x 28.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.