The Graco SnugRide Classic Connect 30 Infant Car Seat has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure from four to 30 pounds and up to 30 inches tall. This rear facing car seat has a LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base, which makes it easier to get baby in and out. This Graco newborn car seat features the Maci pattern and also includes an on-base level indicator to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant body support and the EPS energy absorbing foam, and it's easy to see why this is one of America's favorite infant car seats! It has been engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards. This Graco rear-facing car seat is top-rated by leading consumer magazines.
Graco SnugRide Classic Connect 30 Infant Car Seat, Maci:
Questions about product recalls?
- Rear-facing only, for newborns 4-30 lbs and up to 30"
- 5-point harness with front adjust
- EPS energy absorbing foam
- Removable infant body support that cushions baby's head
- Graco rear-facing car seat has 3-panel rotating canopy
- Compatibility with Graco Classic Connect strollers lets you custom-build travel systems
- Graco newborn car seat, Maci, has convenient, stay-in-car base
- LATCH-equipped for easy installation
- Wipe down with mild soap and warm water to clean
- Weight without base: 7.5 lbs
- Weight with base: 14.13 lbs
- Side impact tested
- Graco SnugRide Classic Connect 30 Infant Car Seat has been rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls