Powered by the latest MediaTek processor, the Asus MemoPad is a powerful tablet. Made from durable and scratch-resistant glass, the IPS panel has viewable angles up to 170 degrees at a 1280 x 800 resolution. The front 1.2MP camera shoots great looking photos and videos that can be easily shared with an 802.11b/g/n WiFi connection.
Asus MemoPad with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC:Technical Specifications:
- 1.2GHz MediaTek MT8125 processor
- 1GB DDR3L of system memory
- 7" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution, virtual keyboard
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0
Software and Applications:
- Back 5MP webcam and front 1.2MP webcam with microphone
- microUSB 2.0 port
- 16GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- 2 stereo speakers
- Up to 10 hours of run time on a full charge
- Weighs 0.7 lbs; 4.7" x 7.7" x 0.4" dimensions
What's in the Box:What's a Tablet PC?
- Android 4.2 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Asus Launcher, MyLibrary, Asus Sync, File Manager, Kindle, Zinio, SuperNote, App Backup, App Locker, Google Search, Google Search by Voice 2.1, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, Google Books, Google Contact Sync, Google Calendar Sync, Google Street View, YouTube, Google Movie Studio
- Android browser and Android Market (for applications)
- Media Formats: popular media formats
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).