Get more from your crib with the Graco Hayden Fixed-Side Convertible Crib. This convertible crib can convert to a toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed. It's available in three finishes, including classic cherry, classic white and espresso. By purchasing the Graco Hayden Fixed-Side Convertible Crib, you also receive a Bonus Kolcraft Pediatric 800 Crib and Toddler Mattress.
Graco Hayden Fixed-Side Convertible Crib:
- Graco Hayden Fixed-Side Convertible Crib (your choice of finish)
- Bonus Kolcraft Pediatric 800 Crib and Toddler Mattress
Kolcraft Pediatric 800 Crib and Toddler Mattress:
Kolcraft Pediatric Toddler Mattress is designed for children up to 60 lbs
80 heavy-gauge steel coils offer firm support for toddlers
Inner-spring mattress provides a firm and comfortable sleep surface
Perma-Dri cover is easy to clean with a damp cloth
Limited 7-year warranty
No cotton binding
Laminated and lock-stitched binding prevents allergens and bacteria from entering the mattress
Non-allergenic cushioning is resilient and maintains a long-lasting sleep surface
Fits all standard-size cribs and toddler beds
Passes all flammability, lead and phthalate testing
Contains no toxic fire retardants
Dimensions: 51.625" x 27.25" x 5"
- Converts to a toddler bed, daybed and to a full-size headboard
- Crib/toddler/daybed maximum weight limit: up to 50-pounds
- Fixed-side crib ensures stability
- Durable construction with a non-toxic finish
- Three-position adjustable mattress support
- JPMA, ASTM and CPSC safety certified
- Available in three beautiful finishes: classic cherry, classic white and espresso
- Easy to assemble
- Full headboard conversion requires metal bed frame (sold separately)
- Bedding not included
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.