Consider these popular products
$17.34 List price $25.00Save $7.66
$11.53 List price $15.99Save $4.46
$11.34 List price $14.95Save $3.61
$13.46 Was $15.07Save $1.61
$11.58 Was $15.45Save $3.87
$17.39 Was $19.22Save $1.83
$11.52 Was $12.14Save $0.62
$11.85 List price $17.99Save $6.14
Betty Crocker Baking for Today: Always in Style, Always Gold Medal
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Using Gold Medal Flour as the central ingredient, this compendium of classic recipes includes instructions for preparing Honey-Whole Wheat Bread and Fudge Brownie Pie, as well as other tantilizing cookies, cakes, pies, and main dishes.
Bake with the best
Come celebrate the 125th anniversary of one of America's favorite kitchen ingredients--Gold Medal Flour, the award-winning flour that's been a kitchen staple for generations. In Baking for Today, Gold Medal Flour and Betty Crocker come together to create an irresistible collection of classic and contemporary recipes that are perfect for you and your family's busy schedule.
From easy cookies and pies to bread recipes that are the perfect way to de-stress after a hectic week, Baking for Today makes baking delicious and fun. It's the cookbook you'll turn to for years to come
* 150 delectable recipes, from Apple Crisp, Gingerbread and other classics to fresh ideas like Blue Cornmeal Muffins, Pear-Nut Scones and Garlic and Asiago Loaves
* Wide assortment of sweets and treats, including main courses, cookies, cakes and pies, breads and biscuits, regional favorites and more
* Kid-friendly dishes everyone will love, like Cheesy Pretzels, Pepperoni Spinners and Chocolate Teddy Bear Pops
* Award-winning desserts like White Chocolate Mousse-Raspberry Pie and Cinnamon Shortcakes with Warm Blueberry Sauce
* Tips and advice on equipment, ingredients, serving and storage, plus information on baking traditions and Gold Medal Flour's rich history and heritage
|Number of Pages:||255|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publication Date:||January, 2005|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.20 x 0.73 x 10.22 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.